|Part # :
Usually ships the same business day
| Auto CPAP Unit, 6' Tubing, Carrying Case, Patient Manual
Respironics REMstar Auto M Series
The REMstar Auto M Series with C-Flex is an ideal flow-based Smart CPAP for use in the lab or home.
Its Proactive Algorithm looks for and adjusts to the patient's need based on optimal and critical pressure levels. When combined with Encore Pro Software, you can track events like snoring, elevated leak levels and apnea/hypopnea. Add that to a host of other great patient features, and it's easy to see why REMstar Auto with C-Flex is the smartest Smart CPAP we've ever made.
The new platform design is convenient for travel with and without the integrated humidifier. The standard travel carry case has been updated with a new sleeker look. Optional travel accessories are also available for packing the device in a suitcase and for use when traveling internationally or when a portable battery or DC adapter is required.
- Proven comfort of C-Flex
- Digital Auto-Trak Sensitivity tracks and responds to each breath to trigger C-Flex
- Flow-based Smart CPAP system for use in the home
- Proactive algorithm looks for and adjusts to the patient's need based on optimal and critical pressure levels
- Small and sleek design
- Unobtrusive tubing connection on back of unit
- 360 degree connection swivel for easy movement during sleep
- Primary, tactile control buttons for easy on/off, ramp and C-Flex setting change
- Primary buttons have backlight for easy activation, even in the dark
- Covered LCD display for advanced settings and reporting of therapy statistics and reminders
- Optional integrated heated or pass-over humidification platform
- Hidden humidification chamber to give device a sleek style
- Encore Pro SmartCard capability for enhanced compliance reporting of apnea/hypopnea index, elevated leak levels and snoring
- Enhanced compliance reporting statistics include humidification use and C-Flex setting
- Deluxe ramp capabilities allow a 0 - 45 minute time period with a patient-adjustable ramp start pressure
- Lightweight device weighs just over 2 lbs
- Slide-resistant bottom pads to prevent device movement during sleep
- 3-position altitude compensation
- Extremely quiet operation
- 4 to 20 cm H2O pressure range
- DC operation
- Washable pollen filters and optional ultra-fine filters
- 2 year warranty
- Optional travel accessories
Provides an edge while sleeping on either the right or left side - no need to reposition! Includes one fitted pillowcase.
© 2000-2006 TALK ABOUT SLEEP, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
TALK ABOUT SLEEP, Inc.
14480 Ewing Ave So. Suite 102
Burnsville, MN 55306
Telephone (952) 358-7070
Fax (866) 835-6437